The ObedienceUK Web Site is comprised of various Web pages operated by ObedienceUK.
The ObedienceUK Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the ObedienceUK Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
ObedienceUK reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the ObedienceUK Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the ObedienceUK Web Site.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The ObedienceUK Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of ObedienceUK is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. ObedienceUK is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. ObedienceUK is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ObedienceUK of the site or any association with its operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the ObedienceUK Web Site, you warrant to ObedienceUK that you will not use the ObedienceUK Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the ObedienceUK Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the ObedienceUK Web Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the ObedienceUK Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the ObedienceUK Web Sites.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The ObedienceUK Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
ObedienceUK has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, ObedienceUK reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. ObedienceUK reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
ObedienceUK reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in ObedienceUK's sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. ObedienceUK does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, ObedienceUK specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized ObedienceUK spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of ObedienceUK.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO ObedienceUK OR POSTED AT ANY ObedienceUK WEB SITE
ObedienceUK does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to ObedienceUK (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any ObedienceUK Web Site or its associated services (collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting ObedienceUK, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. ObedienceUK is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in ObedienceUK's sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE ObedienceUK WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. ObedienceUK AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE ObedienceUK WEB SITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE ObedienceUK WEB SITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
ObedienceUK AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE ObedienceUK WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. ObedienceUK AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SERVICE CONTACT : firstname.lastname@example.org
ObedienceUK reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the ObedienceUK Web Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. GENERAL To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom. Use of the ObedienceUK Web Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and ObedienceUK as a result of this agreement or use of the ObedienceUK Web Site. ObedienceUK's performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of ObedienceUK's right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the ObedienceUK Web Site or information provided to or gathered by ObedienceUK with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and ObedienceUK with respect to the ObedienceUK Web Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and ObedienceUK with respect to the ObedienceUK Web Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent an d subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES:
All contents of the ObedienceUK Web Site are: Copyright Obedience UK Limited, 2010. All rights reserved. and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
NOTICES AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 (the 1988 Act), as amended, notifications
of claimed copyright infringement under United Kingdom copyright law should
be sent to Service Provider's Designated Agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT
TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE. See Notice and Procedure
for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
ObedienceUK provides the classified ad services ("eShop") on the ObedienceUK.info website. To use these Classifieds, you must agree to the following Terms:
- Buying and selling through these Classifieds is available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. This excludes all minors.
- ObedienceUK reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time and without prior notice. We may update, revise or even terminate the Classifieds at any time.
- These Classifieds may be used only for lawful purposes and ObedienceUK prohibits ads that may relate to any illegal goods or services. If ObedienceUK determines, in its sole discretion, that any violation of these Terms has taken place, ObedienceUK may remove any Classified listing and/or revoke a party's access to the Classifieds. ObedienceUK reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, and to remove any listings or any advertisements for any reason, and without notice.
- ObedienceUK is not a party to any transaction between any other parties that use these Classifieds. ObedienceUK does not warrant or guarantee the quality or condition of any goods or services offered for sale on these Classified Ads. Any representations or warranties regarding goods or services made by a Seller of such goods or services are solely between that Seller and You.
- You understand and agree that You are responsible for any applicable taxes and for all costs that are incurred in connection with any transaction related to the Classifieds.
- YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THESE CLASSIFIEDS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL AND/OR GOODS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE CLASSIFIEDS IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION.THESE CLASSIFIEDS ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS IS AND ON AN AS AVAILABLE BASIS. OBEDIENCEUK EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
For Facebook ensure you are signed in to FB
and a member of the ObedienceUK
or KCRallyUK group